• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M932A2 Must GO!!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have found myself in a bad situation. I won a M932A2 on GL last week. That in itself is not bad, but I also found out last week that the new job I was supposed to be taking at the first of the year has been eliminated :x. Therefor, this 932A2 must go. I would love to keep it since there aren't too many 932A2 trucks out there, but it has to go.

Here's the GL pic link: http://web.govliquidation.com/auction/view_photo?eventId=3772&lotNumber=6707&picNumber=1

Sharp eyes will notice that it has a commercial air ride rear suspension on it. I have not been able to find any military manuals or documentation that support this version of the truck, but a surplus guy told me that some other trucks like this one were spotted on a base in Alabama some time back. All tires are up. The right front looks a little low. All of the sheet metal is there. It is missing a windshield. The engine looks complete. The interior looks good. It is missing a couple of gauges. The winch control has been unbolted. The CTIS computer and the passenger seat back are missing. The winch chain and hook are gone along with the headlights. All of that stuff should be easy to find.

I did not preview the truck in person so I do not have any of my own photos or firsthand information.

The bid and 10% fee is $4394.50. I will secure a VA title for the additional taxes and fees.

If anyone is interested, please contact me immediately. I need to start the EUC paperwork in order to prevent a default on the truck. If nobody wants it, then I will have to default.

Sorry to break my own rule and post this in the forum, but it is extremely urgent and time is of the essence. Thanks for any help.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I saw that truck in the WIKI!:p

mangus580

You see he couldnt even be bothered with moving the imgages to OUR server???

Now I cant see them... my wife put a kiddie block on GL... so I cant go there

rofl

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
See, I guess there is an exception to most every rule. No worries Chris, since you don't enforce it with the iron fist, folks can't call you a hypocrite. Besides, you were already chastised my Mr Wiki!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I call scam. This sounds like a troll. Does he have a Nigerian email acct.?

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I am interested. and I know where the truck is as I was also going to bid on her. for the price I'll take her. pm me the details
You are a good man for helping a guy out of a bad fix. PM's on the way.

To the rest of you, thanks for kicking a guy when he's down :wink: I wouldn't expect any less.

reb87

Hey guys maybe there are enough of us here to help chris out. I would be in real trouble without this board and members here have helped me out of some rough spots. Id donate $500 to help Chris out if we could get enough people to pay for his truck. Somebody work out the details and Ill donate to the 932 fund.
Ross

scooter01922

So um chris....little compulsive issue buying 900's lately:razz: Thats like 4 of them in the last 6 months :) Sorry ya gotta give that one up, its a hell of a nice truck for the price. You can always count on a swift kick in the arse around here, then a hand back to your feet. Goodluck on the job hunt.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Funny, I was going to close the thread but figured it wasn't good to do that to the Boss.

:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks