• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M934 Recovery WRAB

zout

PB could go to prison for what he is thinkin could take place in that open area (I see an big surge in stripper pole sales this morning on ebay)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bloody sweet Papabear. Popacom has been jonesing for one for quite a while. The A/C should be a 3 phase unit. Plenty capable of cooling the back.

Tornadogt

Nice looking truck I have its twin green back door and everything..
IMG_0388.jpgIMG_0385.jpgIMG_0389.jpg
photos are of 1 sideout open..

I am willing to sale the box off my M934a2 if anyone is wanting to make a trailer or something out of it. ..... I am planing on using the Chassis for another project..

not trying to hijack the thread...

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Nice looking truck I have its twin green back door and everything..
View attachment 439599View attachment 439600View attachment 439601
photos are of 1 sideout open..

I am willing to sale the box off my M934a2 if anyone is wanting to make a trailer or something out of it. ..... I am planing on using the Chassis for another project..
not trying to hijack the thread...
Just for grins and giggles, what would said box w/ AC/heater cost a feller?

OOPS...just looked again...looks like the AC unit is MIA.:cry:

Tornadogt

Just for grins and giggles, what would said box w/ AC/heater cost a feller?

OOPS...just looked again...looks like the AC unit is MIA.:cry:
I just might have the AC too...
IMG_0079.jpgI do not know the condition of it,I picked it up and the smaller one above it from GL. The smaller one had a weak beaker,pressure switch and needed to be charged cost me 150.00 bucks.. But I have not looked at the larger one yet, from my measuring it is the correct one for the M934 box...
Not sure about posting prices on stuff not in the classifieds... PM sent

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
You could put a lot of shelves for Crown in there! and keep it cool!
I'm kinda thinkin we bring the truck to an obscure location at the rally, expand the box, put tables and chairs around the outside walls facing the center.

The bar will be across the front and well stocked.

The two chrome poles will be in the center of the box and secured top and bottom.

OK...that completes my part of the "entertainment" mission.

I'm hoping Zout can get his sisters to help out here!!

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm kinda thinkin we bring the truck to an obscure location at the rally, expand the box, put tables and chairs around the outside walls facing the center.

The bar will be across the front and well stocked.

The two chrome poles will be in the center of the box and secured top and bottom.

OK...that completes my part of the "entertainment" mission.

I'm hoping Zout can get his sisters to help out here!!
Uhmmmmm, that's just wrong. On a bunch of levels, but still, it's wrong.:shock:rofl

God bless,
Tony

Last edited:

goldneagle

Bring back memories of my M820A2. At least you have a crew to expand it out. Hard to do for one person. Nice truck. Wish I had one. :papabear:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Very jealous...one of these is on the short list. Trade you a Sunfire/Cavalier (not pink) for it? :D-WRM
Thanks for the offer Sir but I think I'll keep this baby awhile. Always wanted one but never actually SAW one until now.
This rascal has ALL KINDS of possibilities!!:papabear:

TehTDK

How water tight and wind resistant is that expansion bit?. I mean if its a bit loose and shaky then its not gonna be very warm or comfortable in a slight wind or rain.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
How water tight and wind resistant is that expansion bit?. I mean if its a bit loose and shaky then its not gonna be very warm or comfortable in a slight wind or rain.
Don't know yet Bro... Like I said...I've never even seen such a critter until now!:popcorn:

I think I read...or maybe somebody told me...or maybe I had a dream...or maybe I just envision this, but I thought I read it may be a good idea to have a tarp on top to sorta control "leakage".

As I said earlier, the expanding part is pretty easy but I can see where the leveling/shoring/sealing may take some effort depending on what mission you're on.:confused:

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You could use the garden hose PB, soak her down, and look for the wet spots! (uhmmmmm, is this going with the chrome poles and such?!?!?! ARGggggghhhhhh, wrong again on ANOTHER level!) :shock:

God bless,
Tony

PS, keep us informed on moisture levels, leg shoring, and seals. LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks