• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M934 Recovery WRAB

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
You could use the garden hose PB, soak her down, and look for the wet spots! (uhmmmmm, is this going with the chrome poles and such?!?!?! ARGggggghhhhhh, wrong again on ANOTHER level!) :shock:
God bless,
Tony
PS, keep us informed on moisture levels, leg shoring, and seals. LOL
Gosh Bro...get your mind outta the gutter...this is a family oriented site!!:doghead:

Tornadogt

they seal up really well IF the seals are in good shape, when expanded all the parts latch in together... Mine had leveling legs for each corner in the box under the back doors...

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Papabear.........it is wrong to make a fellow beg!!!.........LOL....:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:View attachment 440366View attachment 440367
I haven't been ignoring you Brother, just didn't have time to REALLY check the M934 out until yesterday and I wanted to do that before I responded to your PM.. As far as I can tell it is very complete including leveling legs, AC/heater units etc.

You have a beautiful truck there Bro but I just don't have a need for it and I have several ideas for the M934, that's why I bought it....OK that's lie, I bought it cause it looked neat as heck...and it is.

Sorry Brother:oops:

sandcobra164

The M934 is what I think would be a perfect camper. It's more work than an M109 as the side's slide out but if the A/C and Heat work, it's hard to argue with the extra floor space. I just slept in it's replacement, M1087 this past drill weekend in the woods. I think it would be a challenge to plumb a shower in one but with a generator to supply power, it's a real nice place to sleep.

PB, if you need a driver, let me know. In exchange, I again need trailer space for the CUCV with the 4 wheeler in the bed. Should gross out around 6,300 pounds with gear on board and I'm guessing on the high side. I weighed the truck by itself and it's all of 5,800 pounds empty with a full tank.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks