• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M936A2 recovery Hattiesburg,Ms to N.E. Ohio

Monkeyboyarmy

Well the easy half of the trip is over. Made it down to Hattiesburg. On the way I discovered where all of the M916's are going...Warsaw Ky.

Unfortunately I can't get my stupid smart phone to transfer the picture.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Monkeyboy,
Ask Jeff if he located a cable assembly for the tow light assembly, his inbox is full and closed.
I could meet you on the return trip.
JC

goldneagle

I guess I missed the part about the wrecker aspect. Sell him that M105 trailer....should be able to get four tires in it.

And it's a no go on the goats.....the Boss Lady said no trading critters for green iron......dammit.
Just have the goats ACCIDENTALLY eat her rose bushes. She'll be glad to get rid of them. rofl

Csm Davis

Just got this from Greg Drove 200 miles last night. Hour north if Birmingham now. Bolts came loose on alt. One stripped. Driving north to hardware store. He is in or near Athens.

Last edited:

Al Harvey

CSM Davis, Thank you posting the updates. Let me know when he is back on the road, if he messages me I'll let ya'll know.

Al Harvey

Just got off the phone with Greg. I believe he has decided to pickup the 1008 from here at a later date. We talked about it and decided it wasn't worth the risk for him to drag it back in the rain and add one more possible weak link.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks