• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mah deuce

jesusgatos

Please replace those front u-bolts. They should never be reused after they have been tighten down and used once. Nevermind the fact it looks like you had to heat them to get them loose. On such a nice complete rebuild it shouldn't be that big a deal to put new ones on.
Yeah, of course. Just had to put them back on there to tow it home. Was actually planning on fabricating some custom high-clearance u-bolt plates to replace the stock ones anyway.
is it just my eyes? or is the rear window on your hard top off center?
Nope. It's way off-center. Had to cut down a 900-series hardtop to fit mah deuce because I couldn't find a 2.5-ton hardtop. Could have cut the width out of the middle to keep the window centered, but kinda liked the idea of the window being off-center like that. Dunno why. Doesn't really matter with the M109 box on there anyway...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks