• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Major Mod's

M1009

keep checking the photo's for updates, yes i will take a pic of the snorkel inside the the fender.

I purchased the tuffy box from flying-hi off road center in mesa arizona

citizensoldier

AWSOME!!!! That truck sure does have a purdy mouth...
Thats how the Army should have built them buggers.. More pictures please... Lets see under the hood???
How did you forget about us M heads? .. Them pictures almost make me feel like buying another Chevy!!
I am sobbing over Gretchin a 1976 blazer... should have never let it go.... booo hoooo hooo.

M1009

I took photos of the engine for you guys and posted them on the photo gallery, under major mods, also have a video of it if you have the time to download it, it listed as "deep water fording a M1009"

gasser

gasser said:
...What turbo are you running? How often do you use your radio?
I am not sure where i got the notion that you had a turbo on your truck, as I don't see one in your pics. I am still curious to know how often you use your radio though.

-graham

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks