• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Major Mod's

M1009

keep checking the photo's for updates, yes i will take a pic of the snorkel inside the the fender.

I purchased the tuffy box from flying-hi off road center in mesa arizona

citizensoldier

AWSOME!!!! That truck sure does have a purdy mouth...
Thats how the Army should have built them buggers.. More pictures please... Lets see under the hood???
How did you forget about us M heads? .. Them pictures almost make me feel like buying another Chevy!!
I am sobbing over Gretchin a 1976 blazer... should have never let it go.... booo hoooo hooo.

M1009

I took photos of the engine for you guys and posted them on the photo gallery, under major mods, also have a video of it if you have the time to download it, it listed as "deep water fording a M1009"

gasser

gasser said:
...What turbo are you running? How often do you use your radio?
I am not sure where i got the notion that you had a turbo on your truck, as I don't see one in your pics. I am still curious to know how often you use your radio though.

-graham