• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Male plug for trailer receptacle on deuce

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have a plug that fits the trailer receptacle on a deuce? Of know where to buy one?
Thanks,
Dennis

Last edited:

WCJIV

Email this fellow. He sold me a NOS plug and it comes with a pigtail attached that you can hook up to a small metal box that converts to 6 volt. You can apparently convert it to 12volt. I haven't figured that part out yet but the price was $40.00 and it was all still wrapped in a paper box from the 50's. I have not used it but it looks good.

ke6emx@juno.com

Attachments

motorolanut

Yes I bought for my M813 and I will rack my brain and try to remember where I bought it. I pretty sure it came from a Ebay seller.
It is a pigtail adaptor that converts that military plug to a commercial trailer plug.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just need a bare plug, or one with a pigtail, but not wired to anything. Do you have a schematic for your box WCJIV?

Dennis

Last edited:

NEIOWA

jld66 said:
Replacement "intervehiclular cables" are readily available. Saturn Surplus has them, as well as others. I have purchased them for as little as $20. These are replacement parts for the trailers.
http://saturnsurplus.com/electrical/1422.htm
The hard way/kit

I think I have a complete with approx 6' pigtail. Came off of a new in the crate DOD trailer. I'm pretty sure surplus to our needs. Will check.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks