• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Male plug for trailer receptacle on deuce

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have a plug that fits the trailer receptacle on a deuce? Of know where to buy one?
Thanks,
Dennis

Last edited:

WCJIV

Email this fellow. He sold me a NOS plug and it comes with a pigtail attached that you can hook up to a small metal box that converts to 6 volt. You can apparently convert it to 12volt. I haven't figured that part out yet but the price was $40.00 and it was all still wrapped in a paper box from the 50's. I have not used it but it looks good.

ke6emx@juno.com

Attachments

motorolanut

Yes I bought for my M813 and I will rack my brain and try to remember where I bought it. I pretty sure it came from a Ebay seller.
It is a pigtail adaptor that converts that military plug to a commercial trailer plug.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just need a bare plug, or one with a pigtail, but not wired to anything. Do you have a schematic for your box WCJIV?

Dennis

Last edited:

NEIOWA

jld66 said:
Replacement "intervehiclular cables" are readily available. Saturn Surplus has them, as well as others. I have purchased them for as little as $20. These are replacement parts for the trailers.
http://saturnsurplus.com/electrical/1422.htm
The hard way/kit

I think I have a complete with approx 6' pigtail. Came off of a new in the crate DOD trailer. I'm pretty sure surplus to our needs. Will check.