• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Malibu, California-Style Black Deuce

colyork

even though I am still not sure about the paint on that truck,it is better than cutting them down to make them shorter or making them look like an oversize pick up.

Elwenil

I for one don't like the door lock idea. What is the purpose in chroming all that stuff only to have a padlock hanging on your door? I just really don't like the idea of having to open a padlock to get into my truck. Seems that a paddle latch would work better and look cleaner. Hell, you could probably get a deadbolt to work pretty easy...

Desert Rat

FOTFLMAO!!!!!

That's a Kalifornia Deuce and then some! Why does the word "tacky" keep coming to mind continually................ The only redeaming quality are the tires for me. Driving highway miles those tires are what I need. I'm surprised they didn't paint those tires gloss black as well..................

Desert Rat

Gary,
BTW, we went looking for the window stickers as we have been reorganizing or apartment since the break-in and evacuation. Somehow the stickers have disappeared. Any chance of reprints?

M35guy

thats not my style, a deuce to me doesnt look right, unless its OD green, camo or desert tan. that shiny black, the chrome, and all that, just looks wrong.

xyzzy

This truck lives right next to that intersection where it was parked (across the street from Dukes). Heading northbound on PCH, turn right at that intersection (Las Flores Canyon), and you will see that truck usually parked on the left side of the road. The owner lives in the split-unit complex right there on the right.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks