• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maryland SS Chapter

droz

I would be interested in a meet too. I'm going to try to make it to aberdeen if work is not in the way. I don't have an MV yet but I'm doing my research and hopefully getting a M1008 soon. I am in the baltimore area if that matters, close by to towson, parkville etc.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
You have to make Aberdeen. It's a law in the Federal Code that says if you live within a 12 hr drive of Aberdeen, you must make the Aberdeen meet (LOL).

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
i plan on it as long as work doesn't get in the way ( i gotta get enough money to buy an M1008)
There were two other guys who lived in Parkville who missed Aberdeen last year. They went missing, never to be heard of again. Living this close, and missing it would be like living in a college dorm and wanting to stay a virgin. Call in and tell them you think you have the swine flu and you want to know if you should come to work. I promise you will get off with minimal interrogation.

droz

looks like I am gonna be heading to the rally afterall.....should be up there on wednesday the 20th (only day i can get off) and I will more then likely be coming with a few friends

DuecesWild

I can't wait for aberdeen. It will be my first time. Im going up that Saturday. Thats going to be the "greenest" place on earth. Anyone headin up there Saturday?

powerhouseduece

I can't wait for aberdeen. It will be my first time. Im going up that Saturday. Thats going to be the "greenest" place on earth. Anyone headin up there Saturday?

I think that all the MD. guys will be there! Ill be there 90% of the time. Im glad I bought my little popup camper (aka stabbin cabin) :twisted:

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Well.... im going to have to say about 45 min. after the beer store opens. That way I get the freshest keg possible.

Than I will get there.
matthew
1967 m35 d-turbo (sold) :cry:
a few m105's.:roll:
and a shop full of junk!

How dare you call all of the good stuff your brother and I store in your shop junk. My feeling are hurt!!!!

rfischba1

I have a nice 85' M1008, w/51,000 miles, just tuned up, new batteries, fluids, fresh camo paint, no rust. Includes troop seats w/ new paint.
Clear MD title, located near Ft. Meade MD.
Asking $3,500.

Randy
410-802-6078

rideni

I live like a mile from this so if anyone needs a place to crash or some where to hide something for a while let me know. Also I'm having my buddy bring a box truck down to Aberdeen that way I can pick up stuff I build or pick up stuff that people throw out. It is much easier to drive then the deuce. Let me know if anyone needs anything jockeyed around.
Ian

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks