• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maryland SS Chapter

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Welcome Mike,We have a bunch of good guys and gals in our area.I am going to have another shindig in the fall,your invited.

DieselBob

I know this is an old thread but i just got my m35a2 and i would love to get together with some of you from the baltimore area to go over the truck or look at yours and get some ideas. My name is Mike. I live in the overlea area of baltimore.
Hello Mike. Congratulations on the truck.The Md folks have been meeting on the 2nd Saturday of the month for a breakfast at Bob Evans in Eldersburg. This month it was moved up (last Saturday) because of Aberdeen. Johns shindig was the talk of the town.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
This is the perfect time to meet and greet all of us in MD. Aberdeen is our Mecca. Come on up and meet us. The MD crowd is a great crew who will help you in any way we can. We also have some great guys just north of the Mason/Dixon, the Appels. John is the Picasso of MVs plus his son has a stash of deuces and parts. I hope we meet this week. We are in the Yellow section, rows L/M in spots 7-16. Look for the WWII truck with a 50 cal.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks