• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Massachusetts

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome.

It is always nice for a new member to start their own introduction thread, telling us about themself, skill set, background, MV goals, etc.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/forumdisplay.php?35-Requirements-For-New-Members

Also be advised that because of so many variables, insurance threads are not allowed. Things change in the industry daily and the internet is not the best place to get up to date information (and opinions)

Last edited:

Scott88M

I live in RI I don't have a truck yet, just waiting for my taxes to come in and to win one on GL. Once that falls into place I'd love to join in a meet up or club.

Kalashnikov

I've been going to the Mass Cruisers shows at Bass Pro in Foxboro the past couple years. There are always some MVs there and they go on from spring to fall every other THursday. It's a general show and you can find a little bit of everything there.

There is also a big show at Imperial Cars in Mendon every August that I've been bringing my 10 ton as well. Last year there were quite a few MVs there but again, it is more of just a general show with a little bit of everything.

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello to all! Am I missing some other place, or has this site just died out!

Would like to communicate more if possible! I was at Bass Pro a week and a half ago, next show will be this Thursday, there was one other MV there but he drove away as I was going to meet him, so I missed him. I was right on the corner next to the motorcycles, perfect spot, I think, Hope to see more of us soon! As Foxtrk2 has said, there is a lot of interest at this show.

Bass Pro Car Show.jpg

Will have the Deuce an M1009 in NH soon.
I posted the Flyer for RIMVCC in Sept under upcoming events.

See y'all soon!

Rick

Kalashnikov

I haven't logged on in quite some time. I met you at one of the Bass Pro shows, not sure if you remember. I was telling you about a wrecker I was planning on buying around then. I did end up getting it! I think most people have moved toward Facebook more than forums these days, I know I have.

Attachments

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, congrats on the New Truck! I'm sure your enjoying it! Only problem I see with FB or the like, as I see it it too individualized, you would have to friend every one that has a truck to get the same effect as a forum?

But that's my thoughts!

Maybe we'll see you at BP again in the spring, not much happens over the winter around the North East, I wonder why! :shock:

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
I would love to get more involved and have been to local Tech School shows in the summer and the RI MV show. Plan on attending the Veterans Day parade tomorrow if the weather cooperates.:driver: Will post pics if it goes down.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks