• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MD/PA SS gathering at Appels compound

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
With all the talk about getting together from the Eldersburg,Md. breakfast group.I guess I am going to have a shindig at my compound the 2nd sunday of February.Everyones welcome,bring your trucks,guns,food,beer and whatever else.I have 20 acres,a good mud hole,a shop with a woodstove,deuce and 5 ton parts,and running deuces for sale.My address is 144 Ridge rd,Delta,Pa.17314 Call me with any questions at 410-808-5227

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I was thinking anytime after 10 am,I was going to throw a deer hind quarter on the grill,sounds like a lunch thing???There is no set time,all day event..

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
You can count me in John. We can cook up some chow on your mountian. I will be more than happy to bring some eggs, and sausages and play cook. However I want to get in some trigger time too.