• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MD/PA SS gathering at Appels compound

hedelta

Once again john thank you. Awesome bambi jerked. I have steel pistol targets and one rifle Target. I will search some more for more pins. Look forward to doing this again in the summer I think I will bring an AK down so I will fit in.

HaveBlue83

BTW, AMF lanes ships their pins back. go to a privately owned alley and u will have better luck. just some info.

all we have left are splinters, so we need to stock up. :beer:

Just want to add my thanks to the list. John, I had a great time and look forward
to more such gatherings. Great hospitality and as always, great people. I love this hobby/addiction and all the friends I've made along the way.
Like many of us, I too grew up around guns and trucks and all things manly. Sometimes I take those experiences for granted. But when I get to share those times with someone who has never been exposed to them, it makes them all the more meaningful. The Red Head Hottie and I brought her 15yr. old son with us and it was great to watch how well he took to it all. He's never had much of a chance to be around this sort of thing (other than living with me) and I think time will prove that only good will come from getting away from video games and doing real things in the real world. Thanks again for the opportunity to share this with him.
Actionfigure out.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Bob,glad you and your gang made the trip,it was good to meet redheadhottie and her son.Good to see you again.

HaveBlue83

^^^lol.

my body hurts from shooting. my shoulder is still sore. LOL. 100+ rnds with the mosin nagants did NOT help. but it WAS fun:p

no more till late spring!!! no more!!!

RandyMcB

Thanks for the great time John, everyone was very nice, I wish we had more time to stay and chat, next time we will bring all the toys. Dont forget the 2nd of april if your around, in fact everyone is invited.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thanks for the great time John, everyone was very nice, I wish we had more time to stay and chat, next time we will bring all the toys. Dont forget the 2nd of april if your around, in fact everyone is invited.
Good Luck getting John out of FT Appel, unless he is towing an excavator and heading to work. I about died seeing him at Aberdeen without it. But you need to ask yourself why leave home when you can shoot, 4 wheel, play in the garage (massive) and just hang in the woods? He has his own mini-Rausch Creek for a yard.