• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mechanical Oil Pressure Gauge

DuecesWild

Hey guys im gonna be installing a mechanical SW 100psi oil pressure gauge (and keeping the stock one also) and was wondering if there was any other spot on the block i can put the sending unit besides the factory spot. Thanks.

Nonotagain

Hey guys im gonna be installing a mechanical SW 100psi oil pressure gauge (and keeping the stock one also) and was wondering if there was any other spot on the block i can put the sending unit besides the factory spot. Thanks.
Why not just install a "T" fitting and have the manual gage in one side and the electronic on the other?

1stDeuce

When I got my deuce, the electrical gauge was a 60psi, while the sender was 120, and they didn't agree at all... I bought another air press gauge off epay and plumbed it in where the electrical gauge was. Works perfect, looks stock, and never lies.
C