• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mechanics?

joediveguy

He's familiar with these... Already checked with him.
Jerchambers, God, allah, (insert your higher power belief here), gave us instincts to keep us alive. Those who don’t listen to them often regret it. If you have a bad feeling about the shop, bring it home. If you friend is mechanically inclined at all, give him the TM’s and have him follow it! They are written and targeted to those in the lowest ASVAB bracket, even a Lieutenant, right out of the Academy, could understand it!

Unless I know and have seen a mechanics ability and work, I do it myself! The below is a link to a CUCV I just got and the woes I have had unf&%king the work the “pro’s” had done to it.

Please know that the above comment about Lieutenants and Pvt’s were in jest and meant no disrespect to those in uniform, officers, enlisted or the grease monkey’s in the motor pool.

Here is the link to it’s story:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?t=78159&referrerid=33516

Jerchambers

So My 1009 was only at the shop for 2weeks and apparently they did the checks per the manual and everything was fine. So, no charge and I have my CUCV back... Sorry it took so long to get back. I do feel as though my IP is going out. I will let you know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks