• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Medium towbars one fat

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Checking the pieces over I found that the extra is from the "light" towbar, the tube is smaller. It was a broken one and I had to cut it close to the end.
If you can still use it, it's yours. Let me know.

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
i would check out jim henry for that

im going to mod. the adptors on my tb from hell so it can be used on the 819 or the xm983, at about 36000# that just about maxing out my medium

gmayor

Cranetruck I think I have some in the shed out back, if your interested? Just got back from the shed. 1 7/8" at the pin, and 2" at the top opening. The pin hole is 1 1/2". They appear to be just the same as those pictured above. I don't have the pins though.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Was hoping for a match for my universal adapters shown in a post back a little in this thread. They have a hole size of 1-1/8", too small for the heavy TB's....

dmiller766

how much for this towbar dmiller766@adelphia.net

doghead said:
Here's a few pics of mine. Notice that only one leg has had the modification and at the lunnete end there are no modifications needed. Some pins are not original. This is what I thought was a Medium Towbar. Also the Fsn # for mine is 4910-735-6056, i think. The tech manual here on ss is TM 9-4910-496-10, I think it shows the bar i have (not sure).

Edit 12/4/06. The correrct # for my tow bar is 4910-00-433-7094

papercu

Anybody got a square one?

Well, just to stir the pot a bit more, here is one that was in the bottom of a crate that was full of stuff that had been stripped off the trucks when they was changing them from green to tan. When you move this one Soldier A and Soldier B better call Soldiers C and D to help. Anybody know about these. Wayne

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a short heavy (non-expanding) that I would like to trade for a medium. Tell you the truth, I'd be willing to trade two of these heavies for one medium.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks