• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Membership Map

Westex

How come I cannot access the membership map without the google Notice of @#$%whatever it says? Anyone else having this problem?

Westex

Affirmative. I'm trying to coordinate a look-see preview in Florida, and I cannot see my SteelSoldier brother members because when I go to resources and click on membership map, it comes up with a large paragraph about a google key, or other nonsense. I cannot capture the message and paste it. But try it and you might see what I mean.
Tex click the link in post #2 and it will explain why it doesn't work.:lol:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Google wants $10,000 to allow the map, guess it is ok a few use it, google see $$$$$ signs if a lot use it like SS, just like everything else google, it is free to get you hooked then a charge if you want to keep, google is to day what aol was 10 years ago, and with the same business tactics, and at&t is not far behind

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks