• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Membership Map

Westex

How come I cannot access the membership map without the google Notice of @#$%whatever it says? Anyone else having this problem?

Westex

Affirmative. I'm trying to coordinate a look-see preview in Florida, and I cannot see my SteelSoldier brother members because when I go to resources and click on membership map, it comes up with a large paragraph about a google key, or other nonsense. I cannot capture the message and paste it. But try it and you might see what I mean.
Tex click the link in post #2 and it will explain why it doesn't work.:lol:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Google wants $10,000 to allow the map, guess it is ok a few use it, google see $$$$$ signs if a lot use it like SS, just like everything else google, it is free to get you hooked then a charge if you want to keep, google is to day what aol was 10 years ago, and with the same business tactics, and at&t is not far behind

Last edited: