• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep 002a fuel return

Tpoole

Mine didn't come with a fuel tank so my plan is to run it off of a portable tank or drum but the drum fitting has no return fitting, would it hurt T in it in to the pickup line? Any other suggestions on fuel tanks/setups?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Chainbreaker

I agree that you wouldn't want to "T" the return line into the draw tube line. That would create a negative pressure on the return line and it might potentially create pressure imbalance issues within the IP.

If your using a 55 gallon drum, or similar, you could drill & tap the bung cap to facilitate installing a draw tube and separate return line fitting. Of course the draw tube would go to about 1"-2" off bottom and the return line only has to penetrate the fitting enough to allow any return fuel to flow inside.