• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep 002a fuel return

Tpoole

Mine didn't come with a fuel tank so my plan is to run it off of a portable tank or drum but the drum fitting has no return fitting, would it hurt T in it in to the pickup line? Any other suggestions on fuel tanks/setups?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Chainbreaker

I agree that you wouldn't want to "T" the return line into the draw tube line. That would create a negative pressure on the return line and it might potentially create pressure imbalance issues within the IP.

If your using a 55 gallon drum, or similar, you could drill & tap the bung cap to facilitate installing a draw tube and separate return line fitting. Of course the draw tube would go to about 1"-2" off bottom and the return line only has to penetrate the fitting enough to allow any return fuel to flow inside.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks