• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-002A Hidden battery "jumper" cable

Keith_J

Slave cables are heavy and being made of copper, expensive. They don't last forever, being abused by the typical disgruntled service member who had to go sign them out from the tool room. And because they are expensive, they get scrapped rapidly by the DRMO carrion vultures aua

You don't need 300 ampere slave cables and since most 002/003As are still 2-pin, it would be cost effective to make your own. But since the phase-out of 2-pin jumpers in the 1980s, finding the adapters is next to impossible.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You don't need 300 ampere slave cables and since most 002/003As are still 2-pin, it would be cost effective to make your own. But since the phase-out of 2-pin jumpers in the 1980s, finding the adapters is next to impossible.
I see the adapters all over the place. I bought two for $10 apiece at the GA Rally and there were a lot more available from several vendors. Epay always has some listed and occasionally for a good price.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks