• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-003a Fuel Pump

EnteJager

I still had my search up from napa with that number in ti and it was a no-go.

Closed and opened the window and tried again and got your page, if I can't find a facet that will work I will try one of these. Thanks for checking.
Dave

I went to napaonline.com, put "p74016" in the search box, and it came up with a $56 universal pump. Is that not what you seek?

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found a pump that might work, does the 1/4 18 EXT vs the 1/4 18 INT make a difference?
Thanks,
Dave

The 1/4-18 EXT and 1/4-18 INT is just a male or female national pipe thread (NPT). The EXT one is going to be a male thread, and the INT one the female. You can get the proper adapters to convert from NPT to JIC at the Parker Store, or any place near you that sells hydraulic fittings. Get the pump and then you can get the fittings you need accordingly.

EnteJager

The 1/4-18 EXT and 1/4-18 INT is just a male or female national pipe thread (NPT). The EXT one is going to be a male thread, and the INT one the female. You can get the proper adapters to convert from NPT to JIC at the Parker Store, or any place near you that sells hydraulic fittings. Get the pump and then you can get the fittings you need accordingly.

Thanks, that is what I was hoping, I picked up a facet that is identical to the one on the genset, except for the INT, EXT. 50.00 was alot cheaper than the alt. to get a direct replacement.
Dave

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks