• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mep-005a giving me a reverse power warning.

So this morning I tried removing the wire from pin 8 and pin 1 not at the same time but still Same result I figured out that not always but sometimes I can put it in battle short close the breaker reset thebwarnign light and turn off battle short and it will stay running with breaker closed and no reverse power light on not sure how long it would stay like this it also started and closed the breaker with no issues last night and when I went to test pin 8 and 3 for power it came back could just be a conicidence. But for a few minutes it was working I could open close the breaker several times now the issue is back

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks