• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-803A Battery fitment

Crank

Hello folks,

I recently picked up a partially disassembled MEP-803A for what I think was a good deal, anyway, I need to spin the motor over before putting injectors in, and it currently has no batteries. I know they came with red top optima batteries, and others are saying 34/78 group batteries and even lawn mower looking batteries, but most fullsize batteries seem relatively expensive. I was wondering for sure what batteries work. Do they have to be reverse post like some I've seen. Would a group 31 battery fit? They seem relatively cheap at Rural king.

Thanks for any help!

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am not sure what the -60 denotes (I assume warranty length) but it looks right. Thats a hell of a price for that battery size. Up here that size is literally twice that price, plus core.

Crank

Alright fellas I just picked up 2 of these from rural king.
Wanted the cheaper $80 one but of course after checking stock online and verifying they had them, they didn’t in store so $50 extra each but they have a 4 year warranty!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks