• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-803A Battery fitment

Crank

Hello folks,

I recently picked up a partially disassembled MEP-803A for what I think was a good deal, anyway, I need to spin the motor over before putting injectors in, and it currently has no batteries. I know they came with red top optima batteries, and others are saying 34/78 group batteries and even lawn mower looking batteries, but most fullsize batteries seem relatively expensive. I was wondering for sure what batteries work. Do they have to be reverse post like some I've seen. Would a group 31 battery fit? They seem relatively cheap at Rural king.

Thanks for any help!

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am not sure what the -60 denotes (I assume warranty length) but it looks right. Thats a hell of a price for that battery size. Up here that size is literally twice that price, plus core.

Crank

Alright fellas I just picked up 2 of these from rural king.
Wanted the cheaper $80 one but of course after checking stock online and verifying they had them, they didn’t in store so $50 extra each but they have a 4 year warranty!