• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-804B Problem Starting

peapvp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OR, the wire from G1 to MT4. Or, the wire from the G1 to the battery. Loose battery clamps. Those places need to be ruled out also.
G2, it’s G2 in the drawing and connects through FU1 to MT4(1)
battery comes in on MT4(4) but the MT4 he got in his Genset has only 2 terminals and not 4 as shown in TM wiring diagrams.
That‘s where he stopped troubleshooting as MT4 is right behind the panel shown here in this picture and is a pain to get to

IMG_1127.jpeg
IMG_1131.jpeg
IMG_1133.jpeg

peapvp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
One correction we have to
maKE:
the 25A Fuse FU1 in the Alpha Version becomes CB2 in the Bravo Version
wiring numbers are the same but the letters differ
this is the connections for MT4 in Bravo

also the MT4 has two smaller screws screwing into each main terminal from the side.
so MT4(1) and (2) are one post and (3) and (4) the other post
hard to see in the pictures or in the cubicle because (2) and (3) screws are facing the rear wall of the cubicLe……..

Thats requires some intricate yoga positions to get to those

IMG_6588.png

Last edited:

Rik

I ran the generator yesterday and I checked the continuity between post on the MT4(1) & MT4(4) and they show continuity when running and a running voltage of 27V. I don't know if this fuse between the two post is good/bad but

Guyfang

Staff member
Sarid,
It would be better if you had your own thread. It will get you more help, and confuse less people in this thread. If you need help, tell me and I will help you start a thread. Also, what fuse are you talking about?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks