• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MI to GA

FSBruva

The wrecker *shouldn't* be required for this evolution.

Replaced all the fuel filters today, and replaced the oil guage. Thought I had to replace the oil sender, too... until I pulled it out and found out that it already was a 120 PSI sender. No worries - all in good fun. Now just have W/C mirrors and a rear main seal to install, and we are road trip ready!

Matt

FSBruva

Rear main seal is done... got driver's side W/C mirror on, but the passenger door hinge pins are being jerks. We'll see about that...

Movers will be at the house a week from today to pack up and take most of our stuff, and then it's off to GA!!

Matt

FSBruva

cranetruck said:
Perhaps some pictures or comments, please, good to compare notes....
Excellent idea, Bjorn. I will post those the "No Retainer?" thread in the Deuce forum.

We might not have internet during the trip, so I will surely be providing a play-by-play once we get set up in the hotel in GA.

Matt

FSBruva

Well.. the movers packed most everything up today ... And I will probably be without internet after tonight. I might have some on the trip down, but in case I don't ... wish me fair winds and following seas!

Matt

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When exactly are you pulling out Matt? You have my number, let me know if you want me to update the rest of the family.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
citizensoldier said:
Dont let them GA boys turn you to the dark side!!
The "dark side"?

rofl

Dude, we aren't going to recruit him into some weird cult, we're just going to show him the pleasures of sweet tea and hash browns.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, speaking of syrup, I guess I shoulda asked at the FL roundup last year. Love home made syrup and fresh from the hive honey.

citizensoldier

I didnt give you any! I gave Mike some thought I gave you some too! PM a address and its on its way Kenny.. Dont know how I missed that.. I was a bit out of things from being deathly ill.. That really kicked the crap out of me as soon as I got down there? I had not been that sick in years and I had to travel to 80 degree weather from - 35 to do it.. :shock:
I asked Mike at OD iron how much syrup for a remote oil filter set up.. No reply yet..lol

ATC

Good luck and best of wishes on your trip! I see you're comming close to Roanoke. I could have gotten you into the National D-Day Memorial in Bedford for free. That place is definately something to see...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Short Update

Wonder if we can get Matt to attend the GA Conference of Steel Soldiers? If anyone hears from him along the way, please post it up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks