• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Michigan bsck to bricks MV show

lew

Hey DIGITALDUST,
Currently having minor starter problems, but should be A O K by then. I would love to drive my Deuce up to flint . Hope to meet you then.

Most problems with a deuce are related to lack of lube. Lubricate extensively with cash and no more problems!

digitaldust

Great Back to the Bricks Would a great place for Steel Soldiers rally for Michigan maybe the First annual meeting for Mich

were going to do a bit of convoy action and singing up members for Flint Arsenal OF Democracy Direct Support

thats just something were playing with now

digitaldust

where going to be at the bricks all days ,, also Blue Berry Fres Parade too

Michigan SS members come party it down with us at Back to the Bricks !

Or any one els for that matter

mikeroot2

Great Back to the Bricks Would a great place for Steel Soldiers rally for Michigan maybe the First annual meeting for Mich

were going to do a bit of convoy action and singing up members for Flint Arsenal OF Democracy Direct Support
A Steel Soldiers rally at Back to the Bricks sounds like a great idea. There are tons of MV owners in this area if we could just get them to leave the house. Whether you can bring your truck or not, if you are a SS member and can stop by, you should. If you don't have a truck yet and are considering it you should stop by, I think I speak for everyone when I say you can crawl through ours and kick the tires to help you decide which one is right for you. M35A2, CUCV, M109A3, etc. The more the merrier.

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i like the michigan rally idea.
i have an MV but theres a few things i need to do to it before i take it any place.

digitaldust

anyone who is coming to the show ..
what days do you plan to attend the back to the bricks show ?

I'm trying to plan a schedule for us . cooking out , cruising, playing around

also there is storage if needed for brake downs or cost affective commuting

I'm working on camping sites ? does anyone need it ?

please reply

ps there is dies coke , coke , water , hot dogs and more on the menu

also open to ideas

Preacherboy

Travis, someone scheduled something on the 19 and I wasn't able to get them to change it! So, it looks like I'll be asking for Wednesday night off from church, if not the lastest I'll get up there will be a little after 8PM which isn't too bad.

By the way, I have some plans for our church's military vehicle show in motion...just got off the phone with a chaplain who will be coming. It will be Nov 13, a Saturday, for a show at our church and Nov 14, a Sunday at 11 AM we will have a special honoring veterans service and the chaplain will be speaking. I am searching for a local honor/color guard to march down the center isle and lead us in the pledge to the flag. I'll start another thread all about it.

digitaldust

Remember everyone back to the bricks is coming next weekend !
anyone have needs parking over night or what not PM me

also we moved to a better location its on Saginaw and Atherton Rd its a very large lot !
then sunday there is a after the bricks cruse located at MEGA on M21 1 mile West of I75
I'd like to make the bricks a Michigan steel soldiers rally !

also PM Me about eating what kinda food do we need and how can help with what ?

mikeroot2

Travis. I will be there, but due to a completely and utterly unpredictable work schedule(or lack of schedule) I have no idea what days or what times. Saturday I have a CCW class then have to lug a bunch of people around Woodward in the back of the deuce so it won't be then. I also have to get to Columbus to pick up my 4 hard tops next week too. We'll see you in Flint some how, some way. At least they caught the "serial stabber"(alleged) in time for Back to the Bricks!

Gunner0311

Making it to the event looks very doubtfull for me at this point. First my starter died on my M109A3. Got the starter rebuilt and my son and I installed it today. My truck is deader than
dead, no power to the instrument cluster, no "low air" buzzer, nothing! I double-checked all
the terminals and event took apart the ground on the frame, cleaned it all up and reinstalled that.
Still nothing!! Electrical tester shows 23 volts at the battery box and at the starter connection.
No power anywhere else. We spent the whole afternoon trying to figure it out and hit a brick wall. Unless I can solve my electrical problem I will be a "no show".....

digitaldust

I'm very happy to help anyone with a truck.
Guys my number for the bricks is 810 - five 77 3524 if your in need of anything
put this munber in you phone Travis is the name

digitaldust

_+_+_+ UP DATE _+_+_+ Location Change we are agetting a closer and better location to the downtown area its Atherton and Saginaw its A medical parking lot lots of room +
there is a few Events we are invited to one is the

Tuesday Night is the Flushing Military Vehicle Night 5 - 9PM

The 39th Annual Blueberry Super Parade kicks off promptly at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 21st. Long a festival favorite, the 100-plus-unit parade draws an estimated 15,000 spectators. Headlined by the 2010 Parade Grand Marshals,

If you want to attend we need to get there by 12:00 NOON

Then Sunday there is After The Bricks at Mega on M21 and Linden Rd.

Preacherboy

Travis, no one was parked in that lot...we must have been too late. But we saw you! We also met another guy from Flushing in a deuce with kids in the back, Chris.

People's eyes just light up when they see the truck, my wife even had a good time. She said, "I'm glad we bought the truck!"

digitaldust

yes its cracy there , tonight meeting the lot at 6PM - 7PM Atherton and Saginaw I had a camera guy with me all night.

Lets try to convoy a little Non Down town Flint as its a traffic nightmare. but going down to GB is good
there the parade is saturday be in montrose by noon
PM me for more info

miltruckman

Hi Travis, I am so busy working lately I hardly have time for my trucks anymore. Good to see you are enjoying yours. Can you tell me anything that may be happening at Back to the bricks Friday, Sat, or Sunday? I may make the parade in Montrose on Friday, We'll see. Then my kids want to go to the Oakely tractor show so I'll be pretty busy this weekend. See you,

Bill

digitaldust

Friday I'd like to try a line up of trucks thrusday crapped out as someone hijacked are location and told miss info too members who tried to use the lot . Sat I'm going to say Everyone that will be comming to park should call me to find out where to PARK DOWN TOWN FLINT Sat is not a driving day Sunday is After the Bricks at mega M21 and Linden Rd 3 - 6 PM .

Five 77 - 3524 in the 810 is my number
nice to hear from ya bill

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks