• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military Connectors

bshupe

I am looking for a source of military connectors. I need a set of (matching) 10-12 pin connectors that will accommodate standard automotive wiring 12-14 ga wire.

Specifically, I need two bulkhead connectors with weather covers and two cable end connectors to build a patch cable from my CUCV to a trailer. Couplers need to be twist lock or threaded with weather boots etc.

Standard trailer connectors would work as well. I would jut need pairs of each male/female connectors. These dont have to be anything fancy.

Thanks in advance for any leads people might have.

Last edited:

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter

bshupe

Thats very strange. If you look at the thrid post from the top dated 3/7 from me, it is quoting a post that is no longer present.

I received an email last night about a follow up post on this thread, I clicked the link and it brought me to this thread but the post is not here.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Indeed, and he is now gone and all posts deleted.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks