• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military Connectors

bshupe

I am looking for a source of military connectors. I need a set of (matching) 10-12 pin connectors that will accommodate standard automotive wiring 12-14 ga wire.

Specifically, I need two bulkhead connectors with weather covers and two cable end connectors to build a patch cable from my CUCV to a trailer. Couplers need to be twist lock or threaded with weather boots etc.

Standard trailer connectors would work as well. I would jut need pairs of each male/female connectors. These dont have to be anything fancy.

Thanks in advance for any leads people might have.

Last edited:

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter

bshupe

Thats very strange. If you look at the thrid post from the top dated 3/7 from me, it is quoting a post that is no longer present.

I received an email last night about a follow up post on this thread, I clicked the link and it brought me to this thread but the post is not here.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Indeed, and he is now gone and all posts deleted.