• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mini GA rally?

Should we consider a mini GA rally?

• Yes

Votes: 41 80.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Other - Please explain in a post.

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would attend Rmtaunton place its close enough for me and sounds like fun. Now somebody set a month and time and get er done.

joeM62

patracy if you did put it on I would volunteer to help out and I've already got the ok from Tom at CSI that I told you about and there is a military vehicle park down the road as well just throwing it out there.

Rmtaunton

You can't do I that way. You have to set up a date for peeps to plan for otherwise you'll have no turnout at all.
My meaning for that comment was , for some of the experts to come down and take a look , our Columbus guys are real close, and yes it would be a perfect weekend spot but not a place for a week , but I have enough trails for a full day. Plus I owe Patracy a giant steak, for giving off his old trope seat hardware to me

Robert

Rmtaunton

As for a rally not necessary , 1, 2 , 15 or 20 doesn't matter to me , I always have a reason for going down to camp house . So if anyone just wants to ride logging roads , fish in the boat , get stuck or easy trails , let me know ,

Ok I hate to brag but I do have a 1953 Waffle House GE stove , ha ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405370103.801166.jpg that loves to be fired up

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was still wondering if this was gonna happen if did I would help with what ever was needed
Ya this would be awesome! Im unable to travel out to any other rally's based on the fact they are far away! Another MINI one mid year here in GA would be awesome!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Seems no one wants to take the lead but everyone else wants someone else to do it. :-(

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm interested, but given some current discussion happening with the GA rally, this isn't the time or place to talk about it. We'll revisit this again though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks