• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mississippi

madgunnermaurer

Hi all, well i see a couple of truck up for grabs,, if anyone is headded that way let me know I might be able to help out. I'm new to site, and would like to learn the ropes. I'm out of gulfport so if anyone is headded up north to get a truck,, let me know,, I see alot of the older trucks but I'm looking for a 900 series trucks, I can't wait to save up to get one.

:eek:

68t

Welcome to the steelsoldiers. I been down to gulfport many time . also worked on the huey and blackhawks at the facility there in g.p.. I sure like down there. I hope to go to the crusine the coast, car show one of these days. I live on the state line ms. tn. If your ever up to corinth ms. let me know, I will show you, my m.v.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
welcome to the ss world.. nots not to far a drive to my place from yous.. la rally coming up soon.. you will see many trucks here this year

KsM715

Welcome to SteelSoldiers from Kansas. I spent a few months in over on Keesler AFB years ago.

Better save quite a few pennies, The 900's take quite abit more to aquire over the deuce and 800 series trucks.