• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mississippi

madgunnermaurer

Hi all, well i see a couple of truck up for grabs,, if anyone is headded that way let me know I might be able to help out. I'm new to site, and would like to learn the ropes. I'm out of gulfport so if anyone is headded up north to get a truck,, let me know,, I see alot of the older trucks but I'm looking for a 900 series trucks, I can't wait to save up to get one.

:eek:

68t

Welcome to the steelsoldiers. I been down to gulfport many time . also worked on the huey and blackhawks at the facility there in g.p.. I sure like down there. I hope to go to the crusine the coast, car show one of these days. I live on the state line ms. tn. If your ever up to corinth ms. let me know, I will show you, my m.v.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
welcome to the ss world.. nots not to far a drive to my place from yous.. la rally coming up soon.. you will see many trucks here this year

KsM715

Welcome to SteelSoldiers from Kansas. I spent a few months in over on Keesler AFB years ago.

Better save quite a few pennies, The 900's take quite abit more to aquire over the deuce and 800 series trucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks