• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mlg-15

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Does anyone have any experience with the MLG-15? Just picked one up yesterday. Looks like a decent unit.
You mean...
"The MLG15 diesel generator provides just the right combination of output, flexibility, ruggedness, efficiency and affordability for on-the-go, smaller-to-midsize, single phase power needs."?

3dAngus

Geeze..... I saw the title and thought it was MIG-15. Not familiar with that old of a Russian fighter aircraft, so I looked.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
OHHH!!! I thought you meant a MIG15 and I was just going to say that I had one a long time ago but scrapped it and bought a MIG25. I tried it out against all my other toys like my F4, F15, F16, FA18, F14, and even my new F22 that I got last year. I was still not impressed so I got rid of the MIGs. Tried all the Su stuff also and wasn't thrilled so I'll just stick to the US stuff.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks