• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mlg-15

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Does anyone have any experience with the MLG-15? Just picked one up yesterday. Looks like a decent unit.
You mean...
"The MLG15 diesel generator provides just the right combination of output, flexibility, ruggedness, efficiency and affordability for on-the-go, smaller-to-midsize, single phase power needs."?

3dAngus

Geeze..... I saw the title and thought it was MIG-15. Not familiar with that old of a Russian fighter aircraft, so I looked.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
OHHH!!! I thought you meant a MIG15 and I was just going to say that I had one a long time ago but scrapped it and bought a MIG25. I tried it out against all my other toys like my F4, F15, F16, FA18, F14, and even my new F22 that I got last year. I was still not impressed so I got rid of the MIGs. Tried all the Su stuff also and wasn't thrilled so I'll just stick to the US stuff.