• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MN rally at Drive A Tank Kasota, MN

hot rod deuce

Hello every one,

I think Minnesota needs an MV rally and I couldn't think of a better place to have it than at the HQ of the world renowned Drive A Tank Inc.

How much interest is there?
Any one willing to help me get it set up?
Any ideas?

I had considered doing some thing along the lines of this; Bring you MV and get in free, but the public pays $XX.XX to get in to look around plus maybe check out an MV swap meet/gun show. All of the gate fee's get donated to a veterans organization.

Ideas welcome, Lets make this thing bigger than Iola!

Thanks
-Tony

peashooter

That would be awesome! I'd love to go to this. I can think of a few other local members that would probably be also. I've wanted to check out DriveATank since you guys started up!

Last edited:
How about a MV owners only Saturday April 23rd lunch at the drive a tank location? I'd love to bring the M998 down with the HMC-MIL-1 strapped in the back to keep some ice cream and other things cold for a little jaw jacking and check out the variety of rigs that people have. If someone can supply a grill, I'll bring propane or charcoal and some tube steaks to char up.

And Tony, if you have clients to take care of for a while, go do that for a bit, I'm sure the remaining equipment will be in good hands.

Lyle

Hoefler

I have 72 acres in Lindstrom. Have two barns on it, a house and several trails through woods. On the north end of property, there is access to a 65 acre lake (fishing). Have about 5 acres of parking. It has a few trails big enough to get a 5-ton through-maybe 1/4 mile worth of trails. There is an old gravel pit on it that is used for shooting clays and rifles-all welcome. It's open if anyone wants to do a large gathering. I am willing to pull an insurance permit, a spike it with several MV's on the property.
Pete

peashooter

I have 72 acres in Lindstrom. Have two barns on it, a house and several trails through woods. On the north end of property, there is access to a 65 acre lake (fishing). Have about 5 acres of parking. It has a few trails big enough to get a 5-ton through-maybe 1/4 mile worth of trails. There is an old gravel pit on it that is used for shooting clays and rifles-all welcome. It's open if anyone wants to do a large gathering. I am willing to pull an insurance permit, a spike it with several MV's on the property.
Pete
I stopped getting updates on this thread so sorry for the late response. I'd be up for this Pete, sounds like a good time. Maybe something in the fall or next year even if people have their calendars booked up already?

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tony your a little over 200 miles from my location in Fargo, that is to far for me to drive a truck for a one day event. If you could come up with something with some camping and some good trail drives/convoys I would be there and I would guess I could get another 4 to 6 of ND boys to bring their trucks also. Keep me posted as this develops and I would sure like to have a good MV get together that is a reasonable distance for some good offroad activities!
Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks