• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Moose hunt 2009

snoplay

here are some pics from our 2009 hunt our group got 4 moose & 1 caribou its was a great 10 day vacation got to meet up with 800summit and talked MVs for awhile, great time was had by all!!:-D

Attachments

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
WOW. That is all I can say. Great pics of the river crossing. I remember looking at your pics from last year. And I think I have a great view of a dairy farm across the street.

G-Force

"Four Moose"???? Wouldn't the proper English pronunciation be "Four Mooses"???? or would it be "Four Meese"???? :roll: And as to why this is of any real importance I haven't the slightest idea.........Thanks for the pics and congratulations on a successful hunt.

snoplay

Scott , ckd out your post looks great , it was good talking to you we will keep in touch for parts and future trips were still hoping to get 1 last ride on the Harleys in before snow :-D:-D
take care John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks