• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Moose hunt 2009

snoplay

here are some pics from our 2009 hunt our group got 4 moose & 1 caribou its was a great 10 day vacation got to meet up with 800summit and talked MVs for awhile, great time was had by all!!:-D

Attachments

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
WOW. That is all I can say. Great pics of the river crossing. I remember looking at your pics from last year. And I think I have a great view of a dairy farm across the street.

G-Force

"Four Moose"???? Wouldn't the proper English pronunciation be "Four Mooses"???? or would it be "Four Meese"???? :roll: And as to why this is of any real importance I haven't the slightest idea.........Thanks for the pics and congratulations on a successful hunt.

snoplay

Scott , ckd out your post looks great , it was good talking to you we will keep in touch for parts and future trips were still hoping to get 1 last ride on the Harleys in before snow :-D:-D
take care John