• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mrs.jkelly66

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The West Texas Detachment of the SS welcomes another enthusiastic "better half" aboard :grin: Dianna in particular sends her welcome to ya:jumpin: As I typically tell new members.... Find a bunk (preferrably share your husband's), stow your gear, and prepare to get under way......:driver:

Again,
Welcome from us both
John & Dianna
San Angelo, TX

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I see you got your account working! Welcome!

alphadeltaromeo

Where on earth is John? I've not seen him in ages.

As a note, when I first picked up my deuce (which, by the way aint with me no more sniff sniff), John volunteered to go get it with me from Looseranna with his gooseneck and dooly. We had a wonderful trip...I brought my eldest son and enjoyed interacting with John the entire time! Here are the pics from our trip and such: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/deuce/8105-new-deuce-win.html

gunboy1656

Welcome aboard from PA. My wife belongs on here but mostly just to check out the pages I send her. She was surprised there are women that are interested in our trucks.

mrs.jkelly66

Tell her that sometimes we have to take an interest if we want to spend time with our husbands. Mine gets to talking about Military vehicles and it seem like he is a kid again at Christmas.:) But we love you guys anyway.

cougar24

Welcome aboard from PA. My wife belongs on here but mostly just to check out the pages I send her. She was surprised there are women that are interested in our trucks.

Yeah Yeah Yeah dear... You are slowly getting me into Green fever... What more do you want... I am finding vehicles for you now...

mrs.jkelly66

John has been working alot lately. But he is in here quite often. What happened to your Deuce, I remember when you went to get it he was about excited as you were. Thanks to all who have made me feel welcome.

mrs.jkelly66

Hey Cougar, when we first got married he had me looking for old tractors, red tractors, and now I am on the look out for green trucks. I actually saw a 5 ton tractor on I 24 in Chattanooga and this morning I saw a tans on I 75 going south. So he has me trained right. Or so he thinks!!!!!!!!!!!!