• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mrs.jkelly66

mrs.jkelly66

They know that we love them and that we are joking. You guys put up with things that we ladies like to do so therefore we do the same with you.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A successful marriage is never a 50-50 thing, but a 100% for 100% alliance. I am blessed that Dianna and I have that. She stands behind my decisions 100% and I stand up for hers 100%.

It is incredible what one can learn from the game of CHESS:

I believe that the "man of the house" is the King of His Castle, and that his Queen is in full authority in his absence. Togther they are a formidable team. The King also is completely responsible for the honor, protection and provision of his Queen, and that she equally has his back covered. She can be quick, stealthy, and get much done while he is encumbered with his responsibilities, hence mutual loyalty is essential.

Dianna is the Queen of My Castle - and I make sure she knows how much I appreciate that about her.

mrs.jkelly66

Bless you for that. I wish that everyone had that in there life. John and I have that I respect what he does and he respects what I do. A good marriage is the best there is. We are there for each other through thick and thin, in good and bad. Dianna is a very lucky woman and you are a very lucky man. :)

jimm1009

So "Mrs." Do you have an O.D. Green toy of your own or is this the joint ownership plan?
Pictures of your toy (s) would be good.
Welcome to the site! So glad that you are a participent and not just a spectator. :-D

My other half observes from a-far unless I am hauling new flowers or mulch for the flower garden.

jimm1009

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks