• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

multi fuel engine in m1008

Status
Not open for further replies.

CUCVLOVER

It would be a good idea to see what you are trying to achieve? What are your plans or thoughts? That would help a bunch. Anything like this can be done with a large budget,
I don't have a huge budget maybe a couple grand and I just like the idea of using any fuel I can find if something happened and diesel was hard to find. But I think I am just going to add some filters and keep spares with me and extra lift and injection pumps

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just a warning. This Forum is MV related. Any Bugout/Doomsday/Zombie threads (even hinted at) will be deleted and the user will get some time off.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For what it's worth, the trans setup used in the 4-53 video is the same one going into my CUCV wrecker project. Should be boatloads of fun.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just look at the threads he started or has been posting on.

You can do the legwork.

Start by clicking on his username.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The multifuel question has been asked and answered. Closing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks