• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mushroom elbow.

westfolk

Just checked with my NAPA guys. 41378 is the right number. $28.49 for me. I like it. Gonna have to put a couple on.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
NAPA here won't order it, referred me to a local exhaust company. I just ordered it on the link in this post.

jwaller

very cool. glad I could help out. I reused the clamp clamp on the elbow in the eng compartment and just put the mushroom on the elbow without a clamp so if I need to extend it or get to it to block the motor on a runaway situation it comes off easily. and we all know these trucks ownt go fast enough to blow it off bc it does have just a bit of tightness.

jwaller

looks good. I slid mine in about 1/2" more to hide the swell in the pipe on the air cleaner housing. I like it though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks