• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mushroom elbow.

jwaller

ever since I went ot the meet in atlanta a week ago and saw Rmgill's deuce with the mushroom elbow I had to do it. so yesterday I went to napa and got pt# 41373 and bolted it right up. took about 10 minutes including paint and clamp.

houdel

NAPA is not all that great for parts, besides being expensive. Go to your local parts store and tell them you want a 4"ID x 4"OD elbow, that should get you want you need reasonably cheaply ($25-$35 bucks or so). Plus, then you can pull the mushroom if your engine needs a little shot of ether to get it started. My Deuce has the ether start kit installed, I suspect the ether cannisters are a lot more than I want to spend!

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
I bought mine on Ebay for 19.99, turns out it was shipped from memphis equipment. Should help out with keeping the air filter dry when driving in the rain or snow.

jwaller

my bad the napa # is 41378 with a upc of 8638741378. I wrote it down wrong.

and if I remember right it wasnt that expensive esp for being from napa.

ktm380

Thank you! I will try napa this weekend.I may even try some of the local semi-truck shops around, they should use that size alot I think.

houdel

4" exhaust pipe is pretty standard and in stock at most shops that sell truck parts. 3-1/2" is a different story, usually needs to be special ordered.

Difreema - $19.99 for a 4" elbow is pretty fantastic, the shops around here are in the $30-$40 range. Are you sure about that price, ESPECIALLY from NAPA, or are you just suffering from CRS? The NAPA on line store lists it at $33.99

Boatcarpenter

Most of you probably know this, but I didn't until a little while ago. If you are a member of AAA, Napa gives a good discount. When I did a coolant flush I bought my antifreeze there and saved 7or 8 bucks with it.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What is the red light next to the drivers side turn signal on dueceswild's M35?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks