• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV Convoy on US Rt. 20 East coast to West coast

BobM

If you are taking the Lewis and Clark trail, visit Pompey's Pillar. If you haven't already. It is the only place where you can actually see something they left behind. Just go30 miles north on 47 from Hardin and then 25 miles back west on I-94.

JeepMan

Re: MV Convoy US Rt. 20 Coast to Coast

jatonka said:
Today's update on our convoy, I did not have wifi at the convention in Portland, met Military Restorations (Todd) there and a couple of other great people who are Steel Soldiers and due to my affliction, I can't remember their names :oops: We left the convention about 4 pm Thursday and headed East into Washington State to follow the Lewis and Clark trail US Rt. 12, toward Montana and Custer's Battlefield at the Little Bighorn River. The trip over took 3 days and it is some of the most beautiful country I have seen. We are now camping in Hardin,MT and will see the battlefield tomorrow. We are planning a meet up with Maccus tomorrow afternoon or Tuesday morning. Trucks are doing well, oil change is planned for very soon. I need to change the right front brake shoes, and a lube job. I have been getting about 9 miles a gallon with the M105 trailer loaded behind me. I'm satisfied, hoped for better. Lots of mountains in this nation. JT out
Ya left the convention before it started ?? Ya missed all the fun of the convention !!

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well they are at MACCUS's place. seem to be having a good time and doing oil changes ect. at the moment. Sounds like a good MV moment. :wink:

jatonka

US Rt. 20 convoy East to West coast

We are in good hands tonight with Maccus and wife, They are showing us some beautiful country around here, and what a great collection of #1 MVs this man has here. more to follow, have to great ready for his famous SOS breakfast. JT out

Somemedic

I work tomorrow John but i suspect that you wont be in my area until the 21st or so. I wouldnt mind trackin with you once you get into the area or park em over by my place for the night. Those NG types wouldnt mind...
219 512 4788 if youve lost it or get lost

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
What a nice M38A1! Any more pics?

I really wanna go home and mix up some 24070 now......

2027Deuce

JT, Sorry to hear about Ross. Loosing a good friend is very difficult. Now get off your butt and post the pics of your cross-country journey or I'm gona burn you with the "This thread is useless without pics " icon.!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks