• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I spent 14 days sleeping in one of these things. I am still crippled.
Guy, I'm working on some improvements. My wife is 5' I'm 6' 2", so I have my work cut out. I need to make room for our air mattress. This shelter came out of Ft. Irwin in So. California, and they actually made the interior smaller by putting in a partition and shower curtain (your guess). I will also wire in some interior lights and hang a fire extinguisher inside. I will post some interior pictures when the flag drops. Oh, eventually the shelter and trailer will be done in 3 tone camo. If I don't screw it up, I'll do the Deuce in 3 tone camo as well.

Last edited:

dmetalmiki

Perhaps bigmike (Indian ) or dmetalmiki (URAL) will jump in 8)8)
I would have done..But, The Ural was 'taken out' by a rogue wrangler! (And, unfortunately 'Tiny gpw11' was a casualty there at the time while he was carrying out stencil work on it).
The Ural can be fixed. Tinygpw 11is on the mend.
When he is able once more he says he is going to fix the Ural as he intended before the 'Whack!'.
You know what?..Since i have fixed my M62 wrecker at last After the incident! (army truck in the ditch part 2-3)), I just might enter that.
I can not watch this without considerable emotion!,
Everyone commented at the time " You AIN'T going to (Ever!) fix that!."
"It's effectively scrapped" . (And most certainly beyond fixing by yourself, at your age!)

Guyfang

Staff member
Well if we count trailers as MV's then. M373A2
This was the trailer we had our DASH-3 logistics computer in. The computer van had 4 kick ass 18,000 BTU air cons on the front, to keep it cool enough to work. The computer produced MEGA heat. If we had more then 1 air con down, people were running around in circles, shouting, "The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!"

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Poll is up

@dmetalmiki please post up a photo over there and I'll update the first post with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks