• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month Nominations December 2014

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I say we declare Tigger the winner for Dec.
It can be the be the SS members final Christmas present to Tigger.
Do we have a second.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
First off - Absolutely No disrespect intended here what so ever!
Tigger deserves recognition, no doubt.

His CJ wasn't a MV, Who owns it now?

6. - Please do not "campaign" for your favorite MV on this thread...wait for the "Vote Thread" then have at it!!
Can we nominate vehicles we USED to have?
One per user and currently owned please. As vehicles sometimes end up being swapped around here, it might cause some heartache if a previous owner nominated a vehicle currently owned by someone else.
Admins feel free to delete this post.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Good points!!

I ask that we put the "Tigger Nomination" on hold pending guidance from the ADMIN. I've sent a PM.

I certainly don't want anyone's feelings to get hurt over this so let's just leave it alone until an official ruling can be made. PLEASE??

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Tigger was a great guy. For those of you whom never met him, he truly was the person that would have given you the shirt off his back in the middle of winter if you needed it. We thought highly enough to devote the GA SS rally t-shirt to his memory and even set up a memorial for him. All of these are a show of respect to his memory and honor.

That said, his Jeep was not a MV. And this is the "MV of the month". I honestly had turned a blind eye hoping no conflict would come from this. In respect for the friendly contest, and to address the concerns, I will have to decline Tigger's jeep from being allowed in the contest. That said, Tigger did have a deuce..... (http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?112596-Its-Home!)

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
How about Mikes feeding rig. Sorry I don't have a better pic of the whole set-up, trucks,trailers and tent. GA Rally 017.jpg

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
BUMP...Wow, only 5 more days and we still need 12 nominations!!:x

Nobody loves me...you don't call, you don't write, you don't nominate...WTFO??:papabear:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks