• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Big Ride

66Reo6X6

Ok , I realize this isn't a military vehicle but it is big and old and goes well with my Duce. Thought some one might appreciate it as I do. It is a 1951 Flxible Visicoache that has been converted to an RV of sorts. Needs some TLC but will come around. Enjoy.

Attachments

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Old buses rock[thumbzup]! I especially like the products of the old Crown Motorcoach Co. I used to ride to school in the Crowns back in the '70's and "80's. If you were never fortunate enough to meet or ride aboard one of these beauties take a look below.

Attachments

66Reo6X6

Thanks guys this would look good in green wouldn't it. As to how much it would take its hard to say. It is approximately 36' long so it would be a few gallons.
So say you go with a green exterior, what do you do for the interior? Enlist the cervices of an interior decorator? rofl

KI4GSN

I think digital print would look kinda cool inside. Not the entire thing of course, just some of it. And a Cummins for the powerplant [thumbzup]. I like it.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
GL sold a big Crown Motor Coach a few months ago out of Ohio......I was drooling over it but the motor was blown and I have too many projects anyway.
It was painted Air Force blue and looked like it might have been a mobile command post or some type of media vehicle.
I hope whoever bought it will make it into a cool MV and bring it to rallys.

I alway thought the old Grayhound Scenicruisers were cool.

Attachments

66Reo6X6

I think digital print would look kinda cool inside. Not the entire thing of course, just some of it. And a Cummins for the powerplant [thumbzup]. I like it.
That would be a unique way to finish the inside. A Cummins with an Allison transmission would also greatly improve the drive-ability. It currently has a chevy big block and a rockwell 5 speed manual. Plenty of power but I like the diesel powerplant idea better.

66Reo6X6

Thanks robr! Your truck is tops in my book. Was just reading your posts about it again today! Was thinking a color scheme similar to yours might be better suited for the buss than green.
Again hats off to you for the quality and workmanship you have invested in your truck!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks