• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Big Ride

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
GL sold a big Crown Motor Coach a few months ago out of Ohio......I was drooling over it but the motor was blown and I have too many projects anyway.
It was painted Air Force blue and looked like it might have been a mobile command post or some type of media vehicle.
I hope whoever bought it will make it into a cool MV and bring it to rallys.

I alway thought the old Grayhound Scenicruisers were cool.
You like-a 'da Crown? 'Da Crown is good, No?

There is a what appears to be a graphic arts studio up the street form me. During the day they open up a roll-up door and the nose of a Scenic-Cruiser is rolled out. You can see the front Vista window too. I don't know if it runs on it own or how complete it is. Sorry WM, no pics. One day I'll finally stop and inquire.

Green_gator

I can see my wife now if I start bringing school buses home as well as military trucks. I say order some of the green canvas that they use to make the seat covers. I believe that Beechwood canvas sells it as plain material or scrounge up a bunch of surplus shelter halves as use them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks